Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's been a while..

I has been awhile since we updated this blog. We no longer run Schui. Xray and Tamiya for the "Owen Racing Clan". We have a big name team driver from Top Racing, Larry Fairtrace. Brandon made the open mod main at Reedy, which we were pretty happy about. I'm continuing to drive my car into the wall (With a big smile) and love making it to the track every month or so. More and more people send in parts for anodizing. I must admit, we get a lot more customers than I ever imagined for just being a single color anodizer. People send us complements all the time, and we love it. We are in the business for making cool looking cars. People thought we cared more about the color of our cars then how fast they were. But when our drivers make A-Mains on both sides of the country, that lets them know we are serious about racing too. I am proud of the "Company". For what we have done with such a minuscule idea, it is really cool. And soon, we will be growing significantly in many ways. We are a service based company. Soon even more.

See ya'll at the track,

Mike Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment